Hotel Petaluma Guest Policies
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in time is 3:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am.
First night’s room and tax will be charged at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged at check-in.
Our guests may cancel without penalty any time up to 4:00pm on the day prior to arrival. (This does not include reservations made at a special “Advance Purchase” rate. Non-refundable rates are indicated at the time of booking)
We are happy to have your pet join us. There are a few rules for pets at the Hotel Petaluma.
- A deposit of $100 is due at the time of check-in. This is refundable to you and your pet upon departure provided your room shows no evidence of outstanding pet damages.
- A charge of $20 per day will be applied to your room. This daily charge is nonrefundable and covers the cost of additional cleaning required during and after your stay.
- Your pet may not join you in any of the Hotel’s meeting and banquet facilities.
- Your pet(s) must be on a leash and in your control whenever they are out of your room.
- Your pet must not be left unattended at any time. For information on pet sitting services, please call the front desk.
- With regards to housekeeping services, our staff will not service your room unless your pet has been removed. If you would like to request housekeeping services at a designated time, please advise the front desk staff. If no such time was arranged and the staff could not access the room, fresh towels, linens, and amenities may be requested at a later time.
- You are responsible for the actions of your pet. Should the animal create a disturbance for our guests and you cannot be reached, we reserve the right to contact the local humane society and have your pet removed from the hotel. Any cost involved will be your own responsibility.
- Should there be any damage to the room or disturbance to other guests as a result of the actions of your pet, we reserve the right to bill you for the cost of restoration of the room or compensation made to other guests.